Bottleneck my GPU?
(08-12-2015, 02:21 AM)Dr_Hycodan Wrote: No, you're going to want an Intel haswell quad core for software buddy.  AMD cpu's aren't very good at emulation.

And that's the only PC I have! D:

Sponsored links

One of the rare dual core cpus that can handle software mode to some extent is an oc'd G3258. Yours isn't gonna achieve much. Likely limited to hardware mode
The Haswell I3 dual cores should also be fine.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
AMD cpus often need a quite strong overclock. Apu's are often not made for strong overclocks. Might be really hard getting you to play burnout...

There aren't by luck other less demanding games you want to play?
And Burnout 3 still has the sun overlapping background objects in SW mode. On a real PS2, the sun gets blocked by background objects.
So Haswell CPU's should run SW mode reliably but the quad core seems more better, or the dual core might be better? Intel CPU's are better with SW mode? And how.
the 4790k and 6700k are quads/ht with 4ghz stock clocks are the current STP kings of STOCK speeds cpu
Actually, the GS only goes up to like 60% of most time but this concludes bottleneck GPU thing forum but you can still reply my quotes and I was hoping that the GS would work a bit harder