Bouken Jidai Katsugeki Goemon [SLPM 65014] (J)
(12-05-2014, 10:39 AM)gladiator Wrote: Since the game is a Konami and the fault is the game crash after a few minutes and is similar to other Konami games Tour de France and others you can try to use the Gsdx 1285 to make it work

Indeed, Gsdx seems to be the cause of the crash...
I tried playing in interpreter mode with ZeroGS (I don't have 1285) and it didn't crash at all (but lots of flickering shadows & textures with ZeroGS)...
Nice to know it... Wink
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
...some of my PS2 games videos...

Sponsored links

This is the one that I use for Le Tour de France.

Attached Files
.rar   GSdx-rev1286 ssse3.rar (Size: 340,82 KB / Downloads: 919)
It's indeed fixed now when using your gamefix with the recompiler... Good job!!! Smile
Still need to use zeroGS to avoid crash with gsdx but it's playable!!!
(i didn't manage to test with opengl renderer because it crash the emu instantly when selecting it... gfx card problem? Missing library? I don't know...)
Will try with GSdx-rev1286 later...
_____
Intel Core i7-5820K/16GB DDR4/GeForce RTX 2070 Super/MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard
Ok. I think it already a good achievement Smile
Indeed it is... Smile

I tested some more and it indeed is playable with GSdx-rev1286... so there must be something in recent GSdx which makes certain Konami games crash after a while...
Anyway, it's now in 'Playable' state thanks to your work!Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

_____
(12-21-2014, 01:30 PM)Parotaku Wrote: Anyway, it's now in 'Playable' state thanks to your work!Rolleyes
then, you should start updating the status of the game to playable Tongue
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction