Breath Of Fire V best pluggins according to my specs
My pc has the following specs:

Windows 8
Intel® Core™ i5-2410M Dual Core, 2,3 GHz
NVIDIA® GeForce™ GT 610M + Intel® HD Graphics 4000

I've been trying to play Breath Of Fire V but the game runs incredibly slow. Can you tell me what is the best configuration to play it according to my specs? Also, should I use the latest PCSX2 version or another? Does it make any difference if I play the PAL or NTSC version?

Sponsored links

Quote:Can you tell me what is the best configuration to play it according to my specs?
enable all recommended speedhacks, native resolution, ee cycle rate + vu cycle stealing both set on 2, set clamping mode to none
Quote:Also, should I use the latest PCSX2 version or another?
latest should be fine, latest svn should work too
Quote:Does it make any difference if I play the PAL or NTSC version?
just play the one you have. (I guess you bought the game only once...)

Whatever, it'll probably be slow anyways since your PC is generally really weak for pcsx2 in general...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah, it runs at 30FPS with that configuration. No graphical problems, just slow.
GT 610M + Intel® HD Graphics 4000 ? 2? disable integrated in bios maybe. But this cards almost same about performance
In latest svn, you can choose your gfx adapter.
Try it Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-27-2013, 03:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In latest svn, you can choose your gfx adapter.
Try it Wink

Wow, thanks! It works great, almost at fullspeed! The graphics aren't perfect and when the characters run it's a little weird, but other than that it's almost perfect Smile