Bright white flickering in Tales of the Abyss
I was playing Tales of the Abyss, and it worked perfectly for the first 20 minutes or so. But once I reached the first area outside of the manor, bright lights appeared, and lagged the game significantly, going from 60fps to around 40fps. [Image: oh9JK6i.jpg]
[Image: Iu08YyU.jpg]

Sorry for massive pics.

Later on, it took over the whole screen, at some river or waterfall scene. This tanked it down to 16fps.

UPDATE: From a recent screenshot in the first town, it appears that some textures are rapidly growing in size as they move. In this case, it is a leaf and smoke. In the previous cases, it could be a firefly or something. I have no clue how to fix that.
[Image: 4aEinHu.jpg]
Settings:
No speedhacks, except the recommended ones.
Fixed GDSX plugin for the ghosting glitch.
If it means anything, this is the UNDUB version, though the same thing happened in the english one too.
Video Plugin settings

System stuff
HP VT557AA-ABG 600-1150A
Windows 7
Nvidia GT 230
CPU: ?
4gb ram.

Sponsored links

What does fixed gsdx plugin mean?

What are EE% and GS% values during slowdown?
(07-01-2015, 11:21 AM)willkuer Wrote: What does fixed gsdx plugin mean?

What are EE% and GS% values during slowdown?

The fixed GDSX was a plugin that fixed a graphic issue that caused a 'ghost' of the image to appear. t fixed it with some pixel offset or something.

EE% fluctuated between 10 and 30%. The GS% fluctuated between 0% and 15%.
It depends on which plugin version he used.

There's the old outdated plugin (and only SSE2), and there's the newer ones that I released based on newer GSdx versions.

Either way, I know for sure it isn't caused by that, because I never experienced such a thing, nor did other people that used it. The only thing it causes is a minor 1px border on the left and top side of the screen.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I'm having an issue similar to the growing textures except for me it's a second layer of the entire game zoomed in very close and semi-transparent overlapping the regular game. 
It's similar to ghosting but much larger. 

I haven't found any fix for it either but I know this issue did not exist in earlier builds so I don't think it's just your computer having these sort of issues.

EDIT: for reference, I'm using the latest 1.3.1 build.
That might be related to the issue I'm having with the patch to fix ghosting, which isn't working anymore in new GSdx builds. Possibly a regression of some sorts in general. Needs further testing to be sure though.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(08-05-2015, 09:56 PM)Ryudo Wrote: That might be related to the issue I'm having with the patch to fix ghosting, which isn't working anymore in new GSdx builds. Possibly a regression of some sorts in general. Needs further testing to be sure though.

[Image: Cmu6zn8.jpg]

Here's a screenshot so you can see what I mean. You can see on the right side the blonde haired NPC is blown up and semi transparent. It's very different than the typical ghosting effect. I'm also using skipdraw 1 so there should be no way for any ghosting to occur. 

Anyway, not sure if this is exactly related to OP's issue, but it sounds a little similar. It wasn't an issue until I switched from 1.2.1 to 1.3.1. What build of PCSX2 are you using OP?
Dx11 or OpenGL? Any difference between these?