Budokai 3 fps
I can get a fair amount of my games running on my 2 Ghz core 2 duo CPU. One of them was DBZ Budokai 3. I also don't have a very good graphics card by todays standard since it is a NVIdia Geforce 7900 GS. The biggest problem with that card is that it is good but it doesn't support directX 10.

I tried it out on the latest beta 1474 but like you said if you have VU cycle stealing all the way up the gsdx will report 60 fps but it is obviously not going that fast. Without VU cycle stealing but with every other speed hack enabled, including microVU and its speed hacks, I can only get about 30-40 fps in battle. Still not good.

I remember running this game very well on the 0.9.6 release, not any of the betas. Just use that instead. I remember having all speed hacks on, especially the X3 EE sync hack and also enable frame skipping in the CPU options. That got the game to about 50-60 fps with just a little minor flickering here and there but otherwise completely playable. Try that.

Sponsored links

Thanks man, it got a little better, but not much. Its still hover around 35, with CPU only using like 45%...