Budokai Tenkachi 3 Flickering ( Yes I've read other Threads )
Was there ever a proper fix for DBZ BT3 PAL?

Ive tried everything from using older plugins ( Which just destroyed my PCSX meaning I have to reinstall and reinstall + all plugins )

If I put it on DX9 or 10 Software mode the game runs like a dog.

Any other fixes?

Sponsored links

I know that this doesn't comfort you but the best way to stop flickering is to convert your game to NTSC and use GSDX r1340.It stops the flickering and the game plays in full speed BUT the picture is darker than the original Sad That's the best solution for now
(07-09-2009, 12:31 PM)flajko Wrote: I know that this doesn't comfort you but the best way to stop flickering is to convert your game to NTSC and use GSDX r1340.It stops the flickering and the game plays in full speed BUT the picture is darker than the original Sad That's the best solution for now

How do I convert it to NTSC? Does that mean I have to buy a new copy? o.o
(07-09-2009, 12:41 PM)Zaul Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 12:31 PM)flajko Wrote: I know that this doesn't comfort you but the best way to stop flickering is to convert your game to NTSC and use GSDX r1340.It stops the flickering and the game plays in full speed BUT the picture is darker than the original Sad That's the best solution for now

How do I convert it to NTSC? Does that mean I have to buy a new copy? o.o

nooo.... you can download a converter to do this..i forgot its name...search on google.....if not found then pm me..
PS2 PAL TO NTSC VIDEO MODE CHANGER WITH Y-FIX that's the name,search on google and good luck
the fix was just using gsdx 1.5 that should solve the problem
The latest GSDX fixes only some of the graphical issues in the PAL release. The flickering is still constant.

I'd suggest acquiring the NTSC version of this game; or converting yours to NTSC. The game runs beautifully, albeit with some remaining graphical issues, and without flicker.
in the ntsc or pal version the flickering is on
in windows xp or win7

to solve this you need use the lastest gsdx hack of romman
many people think his version is fake, me too XD

but in his lastest compliation of pcsx2 gsdx "maximum 0.14" have no flickering in DBZbt3 battles
i have it, but the romman page dead 3 days after this compilation (since 3 months , i think) Rss roolz

because flickering on battle is a problem of gdsx ....
zerogs can play without this problem but sometimes is slower and
you cant view the lifebar

anyway... in the lastet beta of pcsx2 , gsdx... the flickering is gone Laugh
are you sure? i just played it and the background (environment) still flickers... i got the MULTI5 version...