[Bug?] Analog sticks and D-pad connected
Hello,
i wanted to play star wars the clone wars on pcsx2 and you need to use the d-pad in later missions, so I did not notice it earlier.
So I the problem occurs whether I use a gamepad or my keyboard. In the game the sticks and d-pad are "connected" all the time.
So if i push a stick to the left, the left d-pad action also gets activated and otherwise.
If you have any idea I would be very thankfull.
Gryffon

Sponsored links

(10-07-2020, 11:30 AM)GRyffon Wrote: Hello,
i wanted to play star wars the clone wars on pcsx2 and you need to use the d-pad in later missions, so I did not notice it earlier.
So I the problem occurs whether I use a gamepad or my keyboard. In the game the sticks and d-pad are "connected" all the time.
So if i push a stick to the left, the left d-pad action also gets activated and otherwise.
If you have any idea I would be very thankfull.
Gryffon

Press the button named "analog" on you joystick to turn it on.
*A red LED will turn on to show you it's working*
(10-07-2020, 11:35 AM)SeyedAli Wrote: Press the button named "analog" on you joystick to turn it on.
*A red LED will turn on to show you it's working*

There is no such button. And it is not only happening on this gamepad
(10-07-2020, 11:40 AM)GRyffon Wrote: There is no such button. And it is not only happening on this gamepad

Sometimes written as "Mode". Is there the red LED on your gamepad? It has a rectangle shape and it's white when it's off.
(10-07-2020, 11:52 AM)SeyedAli Wrote: Sometimes written as "Mode". Is there the red LED on your gamepad? It has a rectangle shape and it's white when it's off.

I found it, but it doesnt change anything ingame after rebinding controls.
(10-07-2020, 11:57 AM)GRyffon Wrote: I found it, but it doesnt change anything ingame after rebinding controls.

OK, turn it on, then configure buttons again. That should work.
(10-07-2020, 11:58 AM)SeyedAli Wrote: OK, turn it on, then configure buttons again. That should work.

Just wrote I already did that, but I wont work
What kind of controller is this ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-07-2020, 12:27 PM)jesalvein Wrote: What kind of controller is this ?

Its from speedlink. I tried another game and there wasnt this bug. So gamepad and keyboard malfunction only in star wars sadly :/
Dont know how this can be changed.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go