[Bug] FFX flickering text
FFX works flawlessly except for one issue. Text during battles (Character names, attack names, damage numbers etc) Flicker, and sometime disappear. I have the game set to native resolution, so I do not think that is the issue, I've tried allowing/disallowing 8-bit textures, HW sprite hack, and nothing has worked. Anyone know how I can fix this, because this is very annoying.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-13-2016, 01:13 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2380P 3.1 GHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960  

Memory: 8GB RAM

PCSX2 Version 1.2.1

Settings: I honestly dont know what settings are not default so I attached a picture.

Trying to play Final Fantasy X from an ISO.

Let me know if you need anything else

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

use DX11 or Opengl, but you need the git builds or the 1.40 stable build for opengl to be better then dx11
(01-13-2016, 02:01 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: use DX11 or Opengl, but you need the git builds or the 1.40 stable build for opengl  to be better then dx11

Switching to the latest version did the trick, thanks!
1.2.1 in defualt setting with dx11 shouldnt have flicker to begin with dont know about DX9 cause i never used. but glad you got it fixed