[Bug] PCSX2 fullscreen/emulator bug
FF XII has an odd bleep sound when the party is walking on stone
here video you can hear it too xD
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

LOL! That would be like the sound of Jerry Lewis feet!

Awesome!! Cool The ISO program fixed my Futurama game's FMV and the DBZWackoparking NEO! FMV intro too!! It was so painful to hear the characters of Futurama stuttering over and over.... Blink

Oh, yeah, I'm using ZeroSPU2. Suits so well with my games.
It happened again today. Now I was using an ISO from my own Futurama disc.

You can see again below that the emu gets stuck loading fullscreen and nothing I can do to continue... I have to close the emu and open it again.

[Image: pcsx2bugagainqs9.th.jpg]

Still thanks for the ISO program! It helped me a lot!
(02-01-2009, 04:58 PM)montecrudo Wrote: Still thanks for the ISO program! It helped me a lot!
no problem Smile have you been able to get it to work on windowed mode?
(02-02-2009, 07:20 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(02-01-2009, 04:58 PM)montecrudo Wrote: Still thanks for the ISO program! It helped me a lot!
no problem Smile have you been able to get it to work on windowed mode?

Yeah, I did. There's no issue on Windowed mode.
It happens only when the GSDX plugin goes fullscreen. This bug only occurs when I turn on the PC for the first time of the day.
Well, I figured it out what's the real issue.
It's the GSDX plugin when it goes to fullscreen. It's not an emulator bug, it's a plugin bug, it happens when the console calls the graphics plugin (this is when the console says "MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS plugin...") for the first time when I turn on the PC. The second time I open the emulator and the console calls the graphic plugin, this issue doesn't happen again.
might want to report this in the GSdx thread then
MOved then