[Bug Report] .97 r3119 problem [region irrelevant]
PCSX2 Version: .97 r3119 and r3113
CPU Options: Doesn't matter
Plugins: Doesn't matter

Frame skip and speed hacks don't do anything.
They don't affect the fps, cause graphical glitches or seem to have any other effect. I've tried a bunch of possible combinations but to no avail

From what I read Windows 7 and pcsx2 seem to work together as far back as .94 (with some savestate problems and persistant audio problems)

Couldn't figure out how to fix it, any ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored links

Did you read any sticky before posting here? Oh wait it's obvious you didn't. Moved out of bug report forum
Speed hacks work fine. They are very highly game dependent so they could have absolutely no effect on certain games but that is not the case for most. Frame skip can be activated by pressing shift+F4 but as explained here it might need to be pressed a couple of times before it kicks in.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Depending on the game you play and more importantly your hardware, the speedhacks might be ineffective.
If your GPU is super slow (think laptop GPU or similar), then they won't increase the game speed at all.
(06-15-2010, 08:49 AM)Bositman Wrote: Did you read any sticky before posting here? Oh wait it's obvious you didn't. Moved out of bug report forum
Speed hacks work fine. They are very highly game dependent so they could have absolutely no effect on certain games but that is not the case for most. Frame skip can be activated by pressing shift+F4 but as explained here it might need to be pressed a couple of times before it kicks in.

Yes I did. I copied the bug report format that is in the sticky :s.
Where did I go wrong? And it didn't do anything to any of the games I checked it out on that worked previously with windows xp/pcsx .96
Anyways thanks for telling me about shift+f4

@Rama, I have a 8600gt and speed hacks worked fine with .96/windows xp. Sorry should have included that