[Bug Report] Ar Tonelico 1 [NTSC]
Saving has been fixed in the latest beta: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html
For vertical lines in videos,use native resolution in GSDx.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(01-28-2009, 06:37 AM)neowmix Wrote: Ar Tonelico II
*****possible spoiler?*****

When the Tower of the Heavens appears (after a mandatory video that normally cannot be skipped), the video ends normally and there's a mandatory area change where the screen becomes stuck in loading (with the ar tonelico logo in the lower right). i'm not sure what's supposed to occur at this point, but it's pretty far into the game (i'm guessing 2/3 of the way through)

I have the same problem and because of it it's impossible to continue playing the game... ;-(
Black bars on some pictures (video) could be fixed by using default horizontal resolution (vertical could be anything) in GSDX, or AA0x in ZeroGS.
(01-28-2009, 06:37 AM)neowmix Wrote: When the Tower of the Heavens appears (after a mandatory video that normally cannot be skipped), the video ends normally and there's a mandatory area change where the screen becomes stuck in loading (with the ar tonelico logo in the lower right). i'm not sure what's supposed to occur at this point, but it's pretty far into the game (i'm guessing 2/3 of the way through)

This stuck is happend in any other points,too.
Please create a new thread for AT2 already... and what's with the megaspoilers? Geez...
(01-30-2009, 01:23 PM)Lish Wrote:
(01-28-2009, 06:37 AM)neowmix Wrote: When the Tower of the Heavens appears (after a mandatory video that normally cannot be skipped), the video ends normally and there's a mandatory area change where the screen becomes stuck in loading (with the ar tonelico logo in the lower right). i'm not sure what's supposed to occur at this point, but it's pretty far into the game (i'm guessing 2/3 of the way through)

Really? For me it occured only at that point and the game stops...
(01-30-2009, 03:57 PM)L-Voss Wrote:
(01-30-2009, 01:23 PM)Lish Wrote:

Really? For me it occured only at that point and the game stops...

That's AT2, not AT. This thread is about AT.
This topic is about BOTH AT and AT2... read the first post...
Quote:Both Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 (both US and JP) have issues
(01-30-2009, 07:09 PM)L-Voss Wrote: This topic is about BOTH AT and AT2... read the first post...
Quote:Both Ar Tonelico 1 and 2 (both US and JP) have issues

From forum rules at http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2318.html
- Each game will have its own single topic.

I wrote the first post. Back then, I thought I wouldn't hurt to point that AT1 and AT2 share a common issue; It seems I have been proven wrong at this point.

In order to minimize further confusion, I added 1 to the thread name.
Oh, okay... my bad then :-P Sorry for adding to the confusion ^^' End of OT on my part...