[Bug Report] Arc: Twilight of the Spirits
Arc: Twilight of the Spirits [PAL][SLES 51910]

# Pcsx2 version: r2171
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 r2169 (hardware dx10, SSE2), zeroSPU2 r1455)
# No speed hacks used
# Description:
Arc the lad: twilight of the spirits has come a long way. It used to have huge sps and slow down issues. These are now gone and the game is somewhat playable now. However there is still some graphical issues with a grey ghosting effect appearing on some models in the game as well as buildings. I've tested various round modes etc and none of those have made any difference. Also tested ZeroGS with the game and it has similar issues.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Old habits die hard - System Shock

Sponsored links

That's a GSdx/ZeroGS issue, not really pcsx2 related (althou microVU gets rid of some left over sps), check a software renderer in GSdx and it's fine. Maybe try ZZOgl too?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-10-2009, 11:03 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That's a GSdx/ZeroGS issue, not really pcsx2 related (althou microVU gets rid of some left over sps), check a software renderer in GSdx and it's fine. Maybe try ZZOgl too?

Firstly ZeroGS or ZZOgl has graphical issues far worse with the game. GSDX crashes the emulator if you try this game on software mode unless you use a patch or save state to skip the intro.

Either way I took your advice and tried software mode which does indeed fix the grey ghosting issues, though the game is reduced to a slide show and is completely unplayable.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
Well since software mode of GSdx fixes the issues, this is not a PCSX2 bug. Report it to gabest
Moving to closed bug reports
[Image: newsig.jpg]