[Bug Report] BLACK [NTSC-U]
I liked to much Black,but i only played in console,because in the last time when i tested to play in emulator a more than 1 year and 6 months ago,the fps are not exactily perfect for me,and the movies that can not pass ...its boring,i played for minutes in the first scnenario and appears all good.
Actuallyty my computer can run Black even in custom resolution....(i think),but its a sad history discover about this irresolvable bugs.

Sponsored links

(02-04-2014, 03:29 AM)DESTRUIDOR Wrote: I liked to much Black,but i only played in console,because in the last time when i tested to play in emulator a more than 1 year and 6 months ago,the fps are not exactily perfect for me,and the movies that can not pass ...its boring,i played for minutes in the first scnenario and appears all good.
Actuallyty my computer can run Black even in custom resolution....(i think),but its a sad history discover about this irresolvable bugs.

once you played the 1st mission, the intro can be skipped, and once you finish a mission, the videos can be skipped if you want to play them again.
i tried the SSE4 plugin and tried software mode on that and it enabled all the effects at a semi playable 42-45fps.

threads had to be set to 3 though or the fps was 8-10.

anyone know why the effects only work in software?

in hardware the game feels smoother than the SSE3 plugin.

8bit textures boosts the fps a little more as well & the multi threaded option helps too.

I reached the 5th level now.

played on;

m17x r4
3630qm stock clock.
gtx 675m

getting a 3940xm soon, gonna see if it's boosts the fps anymore, although in hardware mode i already get 55-60fps. 40-55 in heavy action.
(02-10-2014, 04:08 PM)Slarlac249 Wrote: i tried the SSE4 plugin and tried software mode on that and it enabled all the effects at a semi playable 42-45fps.

threads had to be set to 3 though or the fps was 8-10.

anyone know why the effects only work in software?

in hardware the game feels smoother than the SSE3 plugin.

8bit textures boosts the fps a little more as well & the multi threaded option helps too.

I reached the 5th level now.

played on;

m17x r4
3630qm stock clock.
gtx 675m

getting a 3940xm soon, gonna see if it's boosts the fps anymore, although in hardware mode i already get 55-60fps. 40-55 in heavy action.

So the graphics work fine now?

The effects are there in Software mode because it's much more accurate than Hardware mode. A lot of games are fixed using software mode.
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS
(02-10-2014, 11:07 PM)Donovan24 Wrote: So the graphics work fine now?

The effects are there in Software mode because it's much more accurate than Hardware mode. A lot of games are fixed using software mode.

only in software like you said, but the speed is not enough for 100% playable.

changing to software before starting a game and then changing back to hardware once ingame allows you to play with the sky & some effects like static shadows. it's good enough for now.
moved out of bug reports, then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
screen of hardware mode

[Image: Ao2TONN.jpg]

not too bad.

if you start with hardware everything is washed out.