[Bug Report] Batman Begins [NTSC]
Tried the solution. When I tried Half Pixel Offset and custom resolution, it didn't do any good. When I tried HPO and native x2 and x3, bugs were gone, but there appeared wierd-looking lines on the top and left sides of the screen. These lines change with the picture and make you feel like you're watching an old video cassette. This happened to me before, when I tried native x resolutions with other games (like Tenchu 3, or Tenchu: Fatal Shadows). Here's some screenshots of that lines:

Sponsored links

Upd: found one more bug. In the game, when Scarecrow sprays some gas in batman's face, batman goes dizzy, and so goes the world around him. Now, the effects in this part are wrong. They look like this:

But when you play the gamecube port of the game, the effects look like this:

PS: something remotely like this happens when you play spider-man 2 in HW mode. Wierd color lines where they shouldn't be (but in case of Spider-Man 2 it's one of the great many bugs):

all i can suggest with batman is keep raising the skipdraw till all the special fx bugs are gone, there isn't a lot else you can do unless you use native res/software mode, as most of these bugs are drawbacks to scaling.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Well, anyway, I just wanted to help. Hope my information was of some use to you, and some day (I have no doubt about that) we'll see all those issues fixed. If you'll need some more of that info, let me know.
Hopefully one day they will be fixed, if not, we might have a hack in place to remove all the post processing effects without causing more errors!

Fixing them however, is a whole new kettle of fish and unlikely to happen due to how the graphics plugin currently works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-04-2013, 08:44 PM)refraction Wrote: Hopefully one day they will be fixed, if not, we might have a hack in place to remove all the post processing effects without causing more errors!

Well, either way would be good enough for me. Smile