[Bug Report] Bleach Blade Battlers 2 [NTSC]
# Pcsx2 version: Pcsx2 SVN 976
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.9, zerospuX 1.1.0
# Description: PCSX2 SVN 976: In start of ultimate atack it stops.I tried with Cycle 1.5 and 2.0 rate!

Sponsored links

bug reports need all hacks off, try with default and se if it still happens
why are you using such old plugins? can you update them please and try again. preferably with the latest gsdx (from the plugin section) and spu2x 1.1
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried with out speed hacks and it dont work!
Just wanted to add to this thread.

There's another problem that's exactly the same problem for Bleach Blade Battlers 1 & 2.

I've tried just about every different setting I can.

The problem is quite obvious since in the first game, the camera zooms into the stage before the 3d Sprites are drawn and the FPS is fine.

The error occurs at the point of rendering 3d sprites and the FPS is dramatically reduced.

My system runs FF12 at 60fps np non cutscene (about 40-50 during the rendered cutscenes - not CGI) for comparison.

Athlon X2 5200 + ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB + 2GB OCZ Ram (5-5-5-15).
(yeah my card is very much > my CPU...i'm upgrading in stages Tongue Got me some cooling to OC that sucker at least).
(05-12-2009, 01:20 AM)LordDavias Wrote: Just wanted to add to this thread.

There's another problem that's exactly the same problem for Bleach Blade Battlers 1 & 2.

I've tried just about every different setting I can.

The problem is quite obvious since in the first game, the camera zooms into the stage before the 3d Sprites are drawn and the FPS is fine.

The error occurs at the point of rendering 3d sprites and the FPS is dramatically reduced.

My system runs FF12 at 60fps np non cutscene (about 40-50 during the rendered cutscenes - not CGI) for comparison.

Athlon X2 5200 + ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB + 2GB OCZ Ram (5-5-5-15).
(yeah my card is very much > my CPU...i'm upgrading in stages Tongue Got me some cooling to OC that sucker at least).

What he said.

Tried all combos of all the default plugins, with various settings.

Q9550
4gb 1066mhz ram
xfx gtx 260 (216) black edition

Runs like total ass, crashes on in game cutscenes.
I played the game yesterday and found out that the game crash when you use most of the characters bankai, or special. And also the speed of this game is always 60 at menu screen but when you get into the fight it drop to 20+ or less (config is all default)
CPU: AMD Athlon64 2.7GHz
GPU: Geforce 8500 GT 512 MB
RAM: 2GB
Big Grin 
(05-22-2009, 07:33 AM)MonkyDLuffy Wrote: I played the game yesterday and found out that the game crash when you use most of the characters bankai, or special. And also the speed of this game is always 60 at menu screen but when you get into the fight it drop to 20+ or less (config is all default)

Hey I figured that one out just make sure u copy, or backup of ur memory card and bios before u do this.
1. Uninstall the pcsx2 (make sure u use the complete uninstall option).
2.Then go to the folder the pcsx2 is installed in (it should be in the default location cTongue2rogram files/pscx2).
3.Delete the folder.
4.Then reinstall the emulator.

The cause i think is the pcsx2 got corrupted. when i did this it then worked perfectly.
uh actually this works now with a gamefix in the latest beta.

Closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64