[Bug Report] Crash TwinSanity [PAL]
Exclamation 
# PCSX2 version: PCSX2 r2593
# CPU options: Sorry I don't know what exactly CPU is, but I probably didn't change anything about it since I haven't seen it, it is default
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.15 (hardware), ZeroGS 0.97.1, SPU2-X r25661.3.0
# No game hacks enabled.
# Description: The game is fully playable with one big error preventing you to play it properly. A graphical error; vertices automically connect each other and I don't have any idea why. I tried different plugin options and both graphic plugins. In previous version 0.9.6, this was also happening for the game Shadow the Hedgehog but it is fixed now. Any solution for this game?

Here is a video that you can watch the error: (watch from 2:22) (there are a little couple of other errors but they are not important, they don't disturb gameplay)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS2M-Lps5Aw

Note: Sync lag in the video does not really happen in emulator, it was caused by the recording program, so it is not an error.

And here is the picture of the error from menu:
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/2403/crashbug.jpg

Sponsored links

I didn't get that error you show.
PCSX2 r2832, GSdx r2754 2x scaler DX10/11, CPU defaults, Speed hacks off
[Image: newsig.jpg]
BTW SkipDraw = 3 fixes the wall of broken post processing
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
to Bositman;
I downloaded the version you use now.
Here is what it fixed for me:
-Now i can see movies
-Vertice connecting is fixed
-Camera script are fixed (some of them were not read by the emulator)
-The bug causes to see the far away clouds 3 metres away is fixed but left a yellow wall still, not a big problem.
Thank you very much ^^

to ZEROx;
I somehow cannot set SkipDraw. :/ There is a setting like "SkipDraw:" but there is nothing to set near it.
And what it is the wall of broken post processing Laugh

So OK there are no errors left except the yellow wall Laugh Game is %99 playable ^^
Found a new bug, and it is really annoying.

At Nina Cortex's level; the emulator cannot play the game properly, like Dr Cortex forgot to blow up some of the platforms like he supposed to.

Please watch the video I show the error and help me if you can, I really need help Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLcNAl-zO_M
It's not an issue it's just your skills're bad, i also couldn't pass this place by first ten times
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
I swear I am playing this game since I'm 9 years old:I have passed it many times O.o

Oh I really can't pass that part on computer; if I send you my state file can you load state Slot 0 pass only that part and save state Slot 0 and send it back to me?
(04-20-2010, 03:41 PM)Ozcrash Wrote: I swear I am playing this game since I'm 9 years old:I have passed it many times O.o

Oh I really can't pass that part on computer; if I send you my state file can you load state Slot 0 pass only that part and save state Slot 0 and send it back to me?

lol this isnt a game help service Tongue2 those died out years ago xD
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Laugh I know I just asked.

Anyways I disabled the speedhacks so the game is very slow; i knew where point to press CIRCLE and passed that part. Laugh Yay!
OK so i guess everything in here are not valid bugs. Moved to resolved.
[Image: newsig.jpg]