[Bug Report] Devil May cry.iso.BZ2
Hello, I'm sorry if my way of talking is strange but because I'm french.
Well, here is the error message that appears when I want to launch Devil may cry.iso.BZ2 run since.

"GSdx-sse4: This CPU does not support SSE 4.01"
*Press OK*
"Pcsx2 Msg: unhandled or unrecoverable exception ocurred, with the message:
The GS plugin failed to open/initialize.
Pcsx2 will now close. More details may be available via the emuLog.txt.file."

...You can help me please?

And I want to ask a question, we are obliged to have a CD / DVD to read the Pcsx2 iso?

Thank you in advance and good continuation.

Sponsored links

(05-11-2009, 01:10 PM)magiicus Wrote: Hello, I'm sorry if my way of talking is strange but because I'm french.
Well, here is the error message that appears when I want to launch Devil may cry.iso.BZ2 run since.

"GSdx-sse4: This CPU does not support SSE 4.01"
*Press OK*
"Pcsx2 Msg: unhandled or unrecoverable exception ocurred, with the message:
The GS plugin failed to open/initialize.
Pcsx2 will now close. More details may be available via the emuLog.txt.file."

...You can help me please?

And I want to ask a question, we are obliged to have a CD / DVD to read the Pcsx2 iso?

Thank you in advance and good continuation.

It sounds like your using the Gsdx 4.1 plugin when your CPU doesn't support it. I would recommend switching plugins to something it supports. Can you list your PC specs and Pcsx2 plugin settings? As for the CD/DVD i would recommend running the ISO directly, instead of running the CD from the CD/DVD drive. I would use the Linuz ISO CDVD plugin.
Don't you think it's mean what it's say? Just use GSdx-sse3 or even sse2 If you can't run games with sse2 version it's mean that your cpu is too old for ps2 emulation.
It works! Now the problem is that Pcsx2 no more = (
Now the problem is: When I launch Pcsx2 with "Run as Administrator" [I'm under Vista] and after I run the iso, Pcsx2 opens everything works but after it stops responding ....
Problem solved the iso runs perfectly but now it's horribly ugly ... It shakes, it is sub-large tires ...
Another one of the "gold collection" threads Smile

If it's shaking, use F5 to toggle interlacing modes.
That it works better ... But the sound bug ... There are InterCall.
You can tell me what are the best plugins Graphics, Audio ...

Thank you in advance.
Is the game Devil May Cry 1? Because there are 3 and you did not specify which it is.
What processor and video card do you have? How many FPS do you get in the game? Which SPU2 plugin are you using?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Is the game Devil May Cry 1. I have 50-60.00 FPS in te game.
Video is my plugin: Rebirth SSE3 0.1.10 (hacked but unfortunately that is the only one to function well ...)
Audio is my plugin: SPU2-X 1.1.0

My pc has:
Windows Vista;
Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® Dual CPU [email protected];
Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
System Type: Operating System 32bits.