[Bug Report] Digimon Rumble Arena 2 [NTSC/PAL]
Pcsx2 version: PCSX2 Beta 1474
# Cpu: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS
# Game Fixes: Digimon rumble arena fix (FPU compare hack)
# Speed Hacks: none
# Plugins used: GSdx 1479 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.15 DX9 mode, ZeroSPU2 r 1455 0.4.6, LilyPad svn (r 1388) 0.10.0, Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
# Description:The game speed its just fine but i cant see the lower part of the screen its like blurry(lower half o the screen actually)

EDITED:Here i got some pics to get the thing to see
Here is gsdx in hardware mode--
look at that fireball WTF, and the half screen missing
[Image: dra2bug.jpg]

And here is gsdx in software mode--
here the textures for the fireball seems screwed but the half screen is gone
[Image: dra2bug2.jpg]

Sponsored links

You sure that's not just a GSdx error? how about a software renderer?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-04-2009, 08:11 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: You sure that's not just a GSdx error? how about a software renderer?

i think its like half gsdx and half pcsx2,beacuse if you turn to sofware the buggy half screen seems fine,but then the game starts to get buggy with green textures missing textures from the stage and form special atacksBlink
But that last one doesnt happen with hardware?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-04-2009, 09:11 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: But that last one doesnt happen with hardware?

what do you mean ?,both hardware and software have bugs,if you try software then the half missing screen problem its gone but you will get crappy buggy textures mostly green ones,and for example the animation of the atacks such as agumon fireball seems to be incomplete (missing animation).
Then if you try hardware mode you will get the crappy half missing screen problem but the animation and textures seems fine and thats all,hope you get it Tongue
hello there i made an update posting some images if anyone come here willing to help that will be just fine (i dont bite either)
(10-05-2009, 12:28 AM)diegochiha Wrote:
(10-04-2009, 09:11 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: But that last one doesnt happen with hardware?

what do you mean ?,both hardware and software have bugs,if you try software then the half missing screen problem its gone but you will get crappy buggy textures mostly green ones,and for example the animation of the atacks such as agumon fireball seems to be incomplete (missing animation).
Then if you try hardware mode you will get the crappy half missing screen problem but the animation and textures seems fine and thats all,hope you get it Tongue

that means its a gsdx problem.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
use ZZogl. it works GREAT!
but i cannot get it to work full screen. just a maximized window.
(10-07-2009, 11:18 AM)ah121076 Wrote: use ZZogl. it works GREAT!
but i cannot get it to work full screen. just a maximized window.

can you give me the link of that plugin?
It's a sticky thread in the plugins forum....
[Image: newsig.jpg]