[Bug Report] Disney's Treasure Planet [NTSC]
It sounds like you've disabled the VU/EE clamping or messed with the rounding modes to me.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

I have a 660ti 2gb gddr5, I tried disabling the speedhacks, changing the GS, had no effect on the bug...going to reformat the post now
and how about my suggestions?

(05-21-2015, 08:54 PM)refraction Wrote: and how about my suggestions?

Tried messing with that in different combinations, no change, but I did notice something new

If i keep running around without stopping, he wont fly off the screen, once i stop, he flies off...might be something with the controller settings? (just a though)
If it is the controller, it'll probably be the fact you're using motionjoy which is an unstable horrible piece of software, we have better programs in our "tools" section Smile

(05-21-2015, 09:08 PM)refraction Wrote: If it is the controller, it'll probably be the fact you're using motionjoy which is an unstable horrible piece of software, we have better programs in our "tools" section Smile

Then again ive played many different games and have never had an issue that was the controllers fault...hopefully the controller isnt the case lol