[Bug Report] GSDX: Hardware mode - [Bug Report] Star Ocean 3 - Incorrect Framebuffer
If you don't like it don't play it, if you want it to be fixed faster then you can contribute to the project. It's open source.

You should know that we aren't paid, we are doing this out of sheer will and when we have free time, plus we don't have a large team.
As for priorities it depends, each person has their own set of goals/different parts of the emu that they want to improve/change.

Sometimes it could take a long time (months/years) for a fix.

What you see is what you get at the moment.

Sponsored links

(06-02-2018, 08:54 PM)vsub Wrote: The PS4 version of the game is not 1:1 the same game as the PS2 version
They could have done some changes to the game textures and tons of not so obvious things to the game code so those effects are displayed correctly.

I extracted ISO from PS2 Classic that I bought on psn, and is 1:1 with known first PAL Game Disc assuming by MD5. They also don't changed any textures, only hacked that moment when you need to push circle gently to play, but is only text. 

About issue, looks like OGL HW don't have those vertical lines, and issue seems to be not related to that exact moment. Second later screen goes black, and there is only square image in left upper corner, but is not like full screen, it look just like some part of it. 

This moment is right after moment where @nintendo85 made screenshot. 
Here are gs sw/hw dumps (dx11) from moment that seems to be problematic: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qimd2ud4qf92coo/snaps.rar

Dumps seems to differ a lot, maybe somehow they help to resolve this.
(06-02-2018, 10:35 PM)kozarovv Wrote: I extracted ISO from PS2 Classic that I bought on psn, and is 1:1 with known first PAL Game Disc assuming by MD5. They also don't changed any textures, only hacked that moment when you need to push circle gently to play, but is only text. 

About issue, looks like OGL HW don't have those vertical lines, and issue seems to be not related to that exact moment. Second later screen goes black, and there is only square image in left upper corner, but is not like full screen, it look just like some part of it. 

This moment is right after moment where @nintendo85 made screenshot. 
Here are gs sw/hw dumps (dx11) from moment that seems to be problematic: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qimd2ud4qf92coo/snaps.rar

Dumps seems to differ a lot, maybe somehow they help to resolve this.

Yeah, that's the issue that I'm able to reproduce on my end with DX11 and OGL, perhaps I didn't quite get a clean GS dump with mine. Definitely something with framebuffer/texture caching. The PS4 port is pretty unstable, however, crashes that frequently return to the PS4 home menu.

(06-02-2018, 10:35 PM) 'lightningterror Wrote: If you don't like it don't play it, if you want it to be fixed faster then you can contribute to the project. It's open source.

You should know that we aren't paid, we are doing this out of sheer will and when we have free time, plus we don't have a large team.
As for priorities it depends, each person has their own set of goals/different parts of the emu that they want to improve/change.

Sometimes it could take a long time (months/years) for a fix.
What you see is what you get at the moment.

I thought I was helping by reporting the bug, nothing more. My apologies.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio