[Bug Report] God Of War 2 multi 5
# Pcsx2 version: r1888
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 2140 hardware gsdx9 ssse3 spu2-x 1.3.0 and 1.2.0
# Description:
Hi guys,i recently get this game to run pretty good,but now i have a problem uppon entering forgoten swamps or something like that here:

[Image: godo.jpg]

But after walking a couple of steps foward i get a black screen.i can hear the sound,and even i can move kratos and hear his steps but i cannot see a thing Tongue.
Just a note i can press select to go to the pause screen and then i can see the pause screen and in back i can see more or less kratos and the stage,but after i press select to come back to the game,black screen.Can anybody help me please !!!

And just another note Laugh,as you see in the image the green screen is gone thanks to the fact that my crc code was added to the rest but there is still a fog,it doesnt bother me at all but maybe that is the mainñy cause for all this.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

so nobody knows nothing about this error.
For the fog just open the GSdx.ini and type in gamefix_skipdraw=4
It is possible that to fix your other problem but that's just a guess(I remove the fog with gamefix_skipdraw=4)

BTW a few more steps and it begins a movie/battle
mmm,just tried your fix for the fog and it actually works thanks fot that,but the game still has a black screen after a few steps foward,and it doesnt sounds like a battle,its like if kratos is just standing without doing anything.still i can jump do a combo,press select,but all of this with a black screen,but the select screem can be viewed so what the hell is happening.
BTW it doesnt sounds like a video too,even tried skip-mpeg patch and didnt work at all.
Anyway thanks for your help
try toxic DL?
(11-08-2009, 10:35 PM)diegochiha Wrote: mmm,just tried your fix for the fog and it actually works thanks fot that,but the game still has a black screen after a few steps foward,and it doesnt sounds like a battle,its like if kratos is just standing without doing anything.still i can jump do a combo,press select,but all of this with a black screen,but the select screem can be viewed so what the hell is happening.
BTW it doesnt sounds like a video too,even tried skip-mpeg patch and didnt work at all.
Anyway thanks for your help

It's not video that the video skip patch will skip.It's like boss fight but like a movie.

Did you tried to disable add hacks and frame skipping options(returning everything to default).And try with ZeroSPU2 too and GSdx SW

The problem now is to find how to make it work,not to make is fast and work.

(11-08-2009, 10:45 PM)Saiki Wrote: try toxic DL?

Yes,forgot about that but I don't actually know when the second layer is starting(I shrinked my DVD9 to DVD5 and I clear the game twice on my PS2)
black screen is usually a good indication, and that's somewhere near the middle of the game
@ Saiki

MMM my game is in a dvd5,and i dont know what is that toxic thing,anyway im going to try what vsub says disabling all speedhacks and turning all to default
Ok this was my bad,that black screen was caused by memory card swaping,i didnt realized that i change my memory card and i was loading the game using savestates only,so its not recomended to load a savestate if you do not the memory card for that game
i know its old topic but can some1 upload gsdx r2140 ? please