[Bug Report] God of War (NTSC)
PCSX2 version: PCSX2 0.9.7 (r3113)

CPU options: EE/IOP (default) VUs (default) GS (default)

Speedhacks:
EE Cyclerate: 2
VU Cycle Stealing: 1
Enable INTC Spin Detection: ON
Enable Wait Loop Detection: ON
IOP x2 cycle rate hack: OFF
mVU Flag Hack: ON
mVU Min/Max Hack: OFF

Plugins used:
GSdx 3068 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsd-sse2-r3068]
SPU2-X r3117 1.4.0 [spu2-x-r3117]

Description: Game stops when I try to save gamedata at the begining of the Temple of Pandora. Also, when I enter the temple, shows a "loading" message but it hangs there.

Sponsored links

Quote:How to make a proper bug report

1. Make sure the bug is valid. Read the above section about what qualifies as a bug. If it does, make sure you can reproduce it! Bugs that only occurred once do NOT qualify as valid. Restart your PC, try the game again and see if the bug persists.
2. Search the Closed/Resolved Bug Reports forum first! If a thread already exists there, see if the proposed solutions fix your bug.
3. Search the bug report forum! We only want ONE thread for each game's region (example: one thread for Disgaea [PAL] and one for Disgaea [NTSC] )
4. Make SURE hacks are OFF! Reporting bugs with hacks on is a waste of our time and you will be warned for it.
5. After you have done these, create a new topic (or a new reply if a topic exists) with the following information (IMPORTANT):
* Thread title: [Bug Report]Game title [Game Region]
* #PCSX2 version: All PCSX2 versions you tested the game with. The more tests the easier it is to fix the bug! Always test the latest beta first! Get it here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
* #CPU options: The options you use in Configuration->CPU
* #Plugins Used: Test both GSdx hardware/software mode AND ZeroGS or the bug report is invalid.
* #Description of the bug and of how to replicate it
* If necessary, attach a screenshot and/or a memcard to help us replicate the bug
I FORGOT TO SAY THAT I ALREADY TRIED IT WITH THE HACKS OFF. THE BUG PERSISTS.
Usual 'bug' caused by pirated versions of the game and/or bad image files with no layer break information. Moved to bogus bug reports
[Image: newsig.jpg]