[Bug Report] Grandia Xtreme
Hallo liebe Gemeinde,

bei das Spiel Grandia Xtreme Flackert das Bild ständig (egal mit welchem Plugin). Interlacing hilft da auch nicht viel weiter. Desweiteren sind einige Texturen transparent ( was nicht sein sollte ) und manchmal kommt ein nerviges piepsen beim sound. Ich habe gehört, dass so ähnliche bugs in Grandia 3 behoben wurden sind, aber leider nicht beim Vorgänger

Die Plugins die ich dazu benutz habe sind...

Bild: GSdx 0.1.16
Sound: SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0

I am sorry for this that I wrote in German because I cant explain it in english to good Wink

Sponsored links

maybe, but this is an english only forum...
just give it a try, many people don't speak good english here, you know...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well, I try it ^^

Dear community,

Ingame Grandia Xtreme constantly flickers the picture (all the same with which Plugin). Interlacing helps there also not much. Sometimes further some textures transparency (which should not be) are and comes a beep with the sound. I heard that so something similar of nose in Grandia 3 was repaired is, but unfortunately not with the predecessor. The Plugins which I for it use has are…

Graphic: GSdx 0.1.16
Sound: SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0
did you try software mode ? (F9 Key)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes, I tried this, than the movies are perfect but ingame no chance, the textures always flicker and are transparency.
(09-07-2011, 01:14 AM)USEDOM10 Wrote: Yes, I tried this, than the movies are perfect but ingame no chance, the textures always flicker and are transparency.

can u post ur gsdx and pcsx2 settings? btw if u can, try with only the 3 hacks(recomended)
Hmm also I wonder btw, which PCSX2 version he uses, though his GSDX is the right version (Compared to mine), but his SPU2-X is 1.4.0 r4600m, while mine is 2.0.0 r4779 Smile
(09-07-2011, 02:26 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Hmm also I wonder btw, which PCSX2 version he uses, though his GSDX is the right version (Compared to mine), but his SPU2-X is 1.4.0 r4600m, while mine is 2.0.0 r4779 Smile

i would say that hes using the stable version, that comes with the 1.4 version of spu2, the latest one mostly all of us download and loaded apart.
actually my version was the latest stable one, according to the forum. I've got 0.9.8 r4600 Smile but it came with 2.0.0 Smile but I'm only trying to think with you guys what could help Smile
Known issue, need to use an old version of GSdx for this game (0.1.7 works) or ZZOgl, old versions of SPU2-X may help for the beeps too.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64