[Bug Report] Guitar Hero World Tour [NTSC]
# Playground version: 1.0.0395
# Cpu eerec on/off, vurec0 and vurec1 on/off, MTGS on/off
# Plugins used: zerogs 0.97.1 / gsdx 0.1.12, spu2ghz playground 1.9.0 / P.E.Op SPU 1.9.0 / zerospu2 0.4.6
# Description: Emulator crash when going to menu screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Since those are overflows messages in the prompt box, have you tried the overflow speed hacks?
Old habits die hard - System Shock
hmm does this bug also happen in official pcsx2 builds?
r453 might fix this problem, idk since i don't have the game to test.
(12-18-2008, 05:07 PM)icemann Wrote: Since those are overflows messages in the prompt box, have you tried the overflow speed hacks?
Yeah, it does, check attach. Also the final message sometimes change to "vmhack"

(12-18-2008, 11:39 PM)cottonvibes Wrote: hmm does this bug also happen in official pcsx2 builds?
Yea it does.

(12-19-2008, 06:43 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: r453 might fix this problem, idk since i don't have the game to test.
What's r453? XD

Ah one more thing, sadly i don't remember the exactly config i had before, that showed activision and some other logos + video intro. Now the screen remains blank and those messages "No manager / sound_*" appear everytime i press a button.

Edit: EE/IOP Sync hacks seens to fix the intro video problems SOMETIMES. As long as you change speed hack options, sometimes the videos appear. I couldn't find any pattern on those speed hacks, but it only worked with EE/IOP enabled. Also i'm sure disable extra vu flags break the video. It's totally random it seens, looks like as long as you change options with the emulation running, video sometimes appears.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-19-2008, 08:38 AM)SirVH Wrote:
(12-19-2008, 06:43 AM)cottonvibes Wrote: r453 might fix this problem, idk since i don't have the game to test.
What's r453? XD

That's the revision number 453 of the Pcsx2 Playground Wink

I'm waiting the compiled version (yes, idk how to compile xD) to test this game and see if the bug is not there anymore.
Well i compiled r453, same error. also compiled 501. So i guess the problem is elsewhere :/
In the more recent revisions the way the speedhacks work has changed alittle. If your not seeing videos or screens where you were before, try changing the clamping options.

As an example, for me I need to set the clamp mode in VU rec options to "Extra + Preserve Sign" inorder to see anything in Gran Turismo 4. I`d recommend giving that a try.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
i got exactly the same problem, was this problem ever resolved?
Please, try out the games in your bug reports with ou newest beta. You can find it here
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2731.html
Please edit your posts to let us know if these games still have the same bugs. Or to let us know they are fixed Tongue