[Bug Report] Hasbro - Family Game Night / Monopoly (USA) (En,Fr)
# PCSX2 version: "pcsx2-0.9.8-r4600_Stable" up to "pcsx2-5854-windows-x86"
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 rev 5842 (Hardware & Software, DX9 & DX11)
# Description: H/W Renderer GSdx (DX9 & DX11) settings cause a split screen display. When switched to S/W Renderer the screen appears correctly.

Sponsored links

You would need to use the latest stable 1.0.0 or an SVN version afterwards as your version is quite out of date.

Plus, since software mode fixes the problem it would not be a bug report.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(01-31-2014, 08:43 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: You would need to use the latest stable 1.0.0 or an SVN version afterwards as your version is quite out of date.

Plus, since software mode fixes the problem it would not be a bug report.

Thank you for looking into this issue. As I mentioned, I tried up to the "pcsx2-5854" version which is very recent.

I agree with you that the S/W renderer "fixes" the problem but I was hoping that H/W renderer would also be looked at and fixed because as you already know, the H/W renderer would be much faster.

Can you please consider looking into the H/W renderer screen split issue? Thank you.
Datank isn't a dev, so, I don't think he'll fulfill your request.
But i wouldn't expect too much if I were you. Devs generally focus on pcsx2 core's accuracy (software mode) than optional enhancements (gsdx plugin).
This kind of feature will probably eventually come, but later.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-01-2014, 03:48 PM)atx4us Wrote: Thank you for looking into this issue. As I mentioned, I tried up to the "pcsx2-5854" version which is very recent.

I agree with you that the S/W renderer "fixes" the problem but I was hoping that H/W renderer would also be looked at and fixed because as you already know, the H/W renderer would be much faster.

Can you please consider looking into the H/W renderer screen split issue? Thank you.

I understand. For now, can this issue be entered onto a tracking list at least so that it doesn't get forgotten? Thank you.
(02-01-2014, 04:12 PM)atx4us Wrote: I understand. For now, can this issue be entered onto a tracking list at least so that it doesn't get forgotten? Thank you.
DIY there : https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/list
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go