[Bug Report] Haunting Ground [NTSC-U]
PCSX2 version: Official v1.7.5422 release

Hi, I'm playing Haunting Ground but i noticed an odd bug in the dog. There seems to be a weird black texture on him, like a vest. I'm not really sure what it is, but when I tried running the game in an older pcsx2 version (v1.7.4767) it seems to be gone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Can you provide a GS dump showing the problem, please

How do I make the dump?
Use the key combination Shift + F8 or use Tools > Save Single Frame GS Dump

Where does the GS dump save to?
GS dumps are saved to the /snaps folder.
On Windows, this is in the same directory as the PCSX2 executable.
On Linux and Mac, use Tools > Open Data Directory
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-11-2024, 11:23 AM)refraction Wrote: Can you provide a GS dump showing the problem, please

How do I make the dump?
Use the key combination Shift + F8 or use Tools > Save Single Frame GS Dump

Where does the GS dump save to?
GS dumps are saved to the /snaps folder.
On Windows, this is in the same directory as the PCSX2 executable.
On Linux and Mac, use Tools > Open Data Directory

Hi, i've updated pcsx2 to the newest version (v1.7.5435) and the problem is still there. I can't post the file because it's too big, but it wont let me put a download link, what should i do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can DM me the link, or take out the dots and replace them with [dot] and spaces.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-09-2024, 05:14 PM)mause123 Wrote: PCSX2 version: Official v1.7.5422 release

Hi, I'm playing Haunting Ground but i noticed an odd bug in the dog. There seems to be a weird black texture on him, like a vest. I'm not really sure what it is, but when I tried running the game in an older pcsx2 version (v1.7.4767) it seems to be gone.

Did you find a solution for this? What seems to have worked for me was switching the renderer to Vulkan, then restarting the game and loading a save from the main menu.