[Bug Report] Kingdom Hearts 2 USA
The game is not working since some rev. higher than r1337.The next rev. that I compiles was r1350 and the game is not working on any rev. after r1350(including r1350)but it works on r1337.

All settings are on default and all hacks are off.I'm using GSdx,ZeroSPU2/SPU2-X,Gigahertz/CDVDolio...all newest revs.

When I try to start the game I get an error message:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

just out of curiosity does using run->execute make any difference, also are your patches turned off. If they dont work, the only possible thing it could be is MTGS (meaning it should work with MTGS unticked) however i find these options highly unlikely, but nothing else has changed between the revisions you specified
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-07-2009, 02:57 PM)refraction Wrote: just out of curiosity does using run->execute make any difference, also are your patches turned off. If they dont work, the only possible thing it could be is MTGS (meaning it should work with MTGS unticked) however i find these options highly unlikely, but nothing else has changed between the revisions you specified

Rolleyes I was going to disable the patches,said that to myself even twice when I was trying all those rev but in the end I forget.

Sorry about the false alarm,the game is working when I disable the patches.
ok moving and closing.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]