Bug Report - Kingdom Hearts 2 (USA)
Ok. I've finished the first half of Pride Lands. Whatever world I choose to go to next, whether there's a cut-scene first or not, as soon as I get control of Sora, he is stuck standing there with his arms out. I can not move him, or do any action. All the control buttons seem to respond except the Left Analog stick, and X button. When I press start, the game crashes. The game was running great up until this point. I am using the latest beta version of PCSX2. I've also tried different plugins, CPU options, turned off speed hacks, and everything else I could think with no success. My Specs are: AMD Phenom X3 running at 2.45Ghz. 4GB of RAM. XFX 9500GT graphics card with 1GB RAM. Vista Home Premium SP2.

Sponsored links

Wanna try posting your memory card so that other people (other people = me) can try and see if they have same problem on that location?
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
This report is not really compliant to the rules. Edit it so that it is. And maybe post a memory card
Since the problem has magically gone away, you can close this. I don't know what happened between last night, and when I loaded it back up today since it now works just fine.