[Bug Report] Kingdom Hearts Pal
make a savestate before game freezes and go change your options like i said and try it, if it fails u still got the savestate to try again other settings and not having to fight the boss all the time Tongue
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest

Sponsored links

(02-03-2010, 04:10 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: make a savestate before game freezes and go change your options like i said and try it, if it fails u still got the savestate to try again other settings and not having to fight the boss all the time Tongue

Ok I'll do it. XD

I'll try it now.
Last I remember PCSX2 required the rom1 bios
You heard wrong. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html#Bios
[Image: newsig.jpg]
No luck. Tried all possible combinations plus updated my Plugins

(Also used my Original Kingdom Hearts disc but it still won't get through that part.)
(02-04-2010, 08:31 AM)veiron Wrote: No luck. Tried all possible combinations plus updated my Plugins

(Also used my Original Kingdom Hearts disc but it still won't get through that part.)

The solution was easier than expected. hek hek hekHappy

I just had to set the cycle state to normal/default. Turns out my processor was reading the Cd/DVD wayyyy Too fast that it made some errors.

That would also answer why "Amathlog" was able to run KH by using the latest version since it starts with the "Cycle State" at Default.

Note: I wasn't able to reply earlier on the account that somebody stole the DSL wire around my area. Sooo, I had no internet for a week. Smile
Sorry i'm late Tongue2
In fact, I resolved my prblem. I just use the latest version of pcsx2 r2540 Smile
It's faster and stabler ! (And all work with KH !)
(02-02-2010, 09:18 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: what [pcsx2 u use? try going at advanced settings and put round mode to nearest and clamp mode to extra + preserve sign. also try using software mode. if u do all those u raise your combatibility at maximum. u will get realy slow fps maybe 10 lol but u may get past that point. if it happens again just do the same thing.

well i'm having that same issue as well where it freezes at leon well not really freeze but it just stays there. please cant we have a little talk?

intel® core™2 duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz 2.oo
ram: 3.00 GB.
32-bit
4 series chipset familyset
This thread is 5 years old. Please open your own.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]