My apologies... Did'nt know about it Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Thanks a lot, I'll try and I'll come back
Excuse me for the double post but I tried what you said and it doesn't work Sad
I used Pops plugins and load my previous save but nothing change, it bug again...
I don't know what to do...
I truely sorry for the triple post but I have resolved my problem in part.
I just charge my game with PCSX2 0.9.6 (the stable version) and it works, it's slower, but it works.
But the problem isn't here. I don't want to change pcsx2 version every 5 seconds for my game is working.
Moreover, the savestate make with beta r1888 doesn't work with 9.6.0. And, it's always after a big boss, very difficult to defeat, you can't save and it bugs. Sad
So please, can you see my problem and resolves it...
Thanks a lot.
(01-31-2010, 01:19 AM)amathlog Wrote: I truely sorry for the triple post but I have resolved my problem in part.
I just charge my game with PCSX2 0.9.6 (the stable version) and it works, it's slower, but it works.
But the problem isn't here. I don't want to change pcsx2 version every 5 seconds for my game is working.
Moreover, the savestate make with beta r1888 doesn't work with 9.6.0. And, it's always after a big boss, very difficult to defeat, you can't save and it bugs. Sad
So please, can you see my problem and resolves it...
Thanks a lot.

load a savestate that u can go and save your game to a memory card. copy memory card files to the 0.9.6 pcsx2 load play and get past the bug. save in memcard copy memcards to 1888 and load from there and play with savestates and everything just be sure to save often to memcard so u can do this again if it ever happens again.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Yes thanks for your answer.
But I know how to load my memory card in pcsx2 9.6.0 (That's what I did).
I just ask you if you have a solution to NOT pass by pcsx2 9.6.0. Resolve the problem in r1888.
If you can't, I'll do like you said.
(01-31-2010, 12:26 PM)amathlog Wrote: Yes thanks for your answer.
But I know how to load my memory card in pcsx2 9.6.0 (That's what I did).
I just ask you if you have a solution to NOT pass by pcsx2 9.6.0. Resolve the problem in r1888.
If you can't, I'll do like you said.

well i dont know if i can help more but feel free to add me in my msn its on my profile. i can try sending u some pcsx2 revisions i compiled if this will help
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Hmmm~

I also have the same problem. Although mine is in Traverse Town at the end after beating the boss. How'd you get by that part anyway?

I get stuck and can't move in this part when Leon/Squall is talking. Posted the pic here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-02-2010, 07:15 AM)veiron Wrote: Hmmm~

I also have the same problem. Although mine is in Traverse Town at the end after beating the boss. How'd you get by that part anyway?

I get stuck and can't move in this part when Leon/Squall is talking. Posted the pic here

what [pcsx2 u use? try going at advanced settings and put round mode to nearest and clamp mode to extra + preserve sign. also try using software mode. if u do all those u raise your combatibility at maximum. u will get realy slow fps maybe 10 lol but u may get past that point. if it happens again just do the same thing.
(02-02-2010, 09:18 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote:
(02-02-2010, 07:15 AM)veiron Wrote: Hmmm~

what [pcsx2 u use? try going at advanced settings and put round mode to nearest and clamp mode to extra + preserve sign. also try using software mode. if u do all those u raise your combatibility at maximum. u will get realy slow fps maybe 10 lol but u may get past that point. if it happens again just do the same thing.

I'll try it but I have to go against a freakin boss but it's worth a shot.

Sidenote:
I'm using the latest one (r1888 version) and I have pretty decent specs (I think)

Pentium® Dual Core CPU
E5200 @ 2.6 GHz (2 CPU's)
Memory 1800 MB RAM