[Bug Report] Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events [NTSC-U]
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events - have this bug on latest version pcsx2 (on all setting, disable speedhacks - don't help)/ Please, fix it. Pnach or other

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using, such as speed hacks or presets.
  • Your GSdx graphics settings (a picture of the settings dialog is preferred)
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
i found solution : Champing Mode to Extra and Full
@AD010 What type of Clamping mode is require, the EE/IOP or VUs? Also can you post 2 screenshots of the game? One with the Clamp mode to extra and a another without it. It will help if I make a PR for this game.
hello! sorry for digging out an old thread, but it popped out in google and i just happened to deal with the same exact issue as the one described in the original post.
here are the deets:
my hardware specs: intel core i7-4771, nvidia geforce gtx 970, 8gb ram, windows 10 pro
the version of pcsx2 i'm using is pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-3275-gb44c0a3fb-windows-x86 (that's what the folder is called; i download the latest revision a few moments ago)
the only non-default settings i was using were clamping mode related; i tried setting them to extra and full like ad010 suggested and nothing (good or bad) happened.
here are my gsdx settings (i hope this is what you need) https://imgur.com/a/hePOtIk
i'm trying to play the american version, from iso.
AN IMPORTANT ADDITION: the european version of the game seems to be working just fine, running on the same version of pcsx2 and a 2008 bios.