[Bug Report] Mana Khemia - Alchemists of Al-Revis (NTSC-U)
Still if it's caused by a speedhack it's not a valid bug. I'd mark it invalid. If it turns out in the future that something else causes it as well then another report can be made.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Hum, would it be possible to do some tests with only a variation of VU cycle stealing ?
There's a problem with negative ee cyclerate, positive and vu both seems to be fine. And this does not happen with ee set to interpreter mode as well.
negative EE cyclerate is overclocking, isn't it?
(06-28-2016, 03:28 PM)gregory Wrote: negative EE cyclerate is overclocking, isn't it?

No, it's underclock.
I just want you to be aware at least cuz it could also cause issues for more demanding games, too. And since this related to hardware renderer in general it may be a pretty nasty bug to deal with in future.
long story short, I need to trace some signal in the texture cache to properly handle texture management. However if you enable some speed hack, part of the rendering is bypassed. So I can't properly trace texture stuff hence the breakage. So far it is a low priority.
Anybody ever know if this got fixed? I don't think it's present on the latest builds.