[Bug Report] Mobile Suit Gundam Giren's Ambition Zeon Independence War [NTSC-J]
# PCSX2 version: Official v0.9.8 release
# CPU options: Default
# Plugins used: GSdx (hardware and software, dx9/dx11/all options)
# Description: Occasional missing/garbled text in certain menus, invisible/transparent textures in battle scenes.

Notes if it'll help--the image I'm using I ripped from the disc myself, but most videos I've seen on Youtube and the like shows similar issues, so I don't think it's my image--jump to about 3:22 in the following video to see the problem in action as an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKCXL8cW9...re=related

Also since it might not be clear from the first screenshot, the X and L1 options on the central menu are missing characters, which should be 中止 and 通常 respectively.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Have you tried some gamefixes such as the ee timing hack or tried changing the cpu round modes or clamping to see if any of them help?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-08-2012, 01:18 AM)refraction Wrote: Have you tried some gamefixes such as the ee timing hack or tried changing the cpu round modes or clamping to see if any of them help?

Yeah, I've tried pretty much everything within the options itself. Since posting that first error report I downloaded the latest SVN (don't know why I didn't think of trying that before) and the transparency/missing polygon problem seems a lot better, though there's still a little text warping.