[Bug Report] Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks (PAL) Textures Glitches and Speed up
ok can you show me your speedhacks and gamefixes tabs please?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Sorry, I don't understand what are the tabs (the language barrier, ha). If you mean my settings, I usually use just presets in 2, except this one in 6 to fix the speed up (and recently I get some lag), MTVU activated. If tabs are anything else, could you explain me how can I show you them?
The tab that has MTVU on it, press the little "Camera" icon in the bottom left corner to take a screenshot. do the same for the "Gamefixes" tab and upload both screenshots here Smile

Until your problem is solved I'd use preset 1 just to rule out any hacks which could cause problems.

(03-17-2017, 09:33 PM)refraction Wrote: The tab that has MTVU on it, press the little "Camera" icon in the bottom left corner to take a screenshot. do the same for the "Gamefixes" tab and upload both screenshots here Smile

Until your problem is solved I'd use preset 1 just to rule out any hacks which could cause problems.

[Image: nxlq04N.png]
[Image: vecrLXv.png]
Is this
okay, thanks. What is the result with those settings?

With those settings it's the same, some textures like blood or power, or the bar life crash, as the picture that I've post it.
Just to rule it out, on that "Gamefixes" tab, can you enable gamefixes at the top, then tick the "EE timing hack" box and try that?

Nothing... Speed up issue and texture crash persist.
okay can you try these 3 builds and see which ones are okay if any https://www.dropbox.com/s/2isl7os9d85h5g...g.rar?dl=0

(03-18-2017, 02:58 PM)refraction Wrote: okay can you try these 3 builds and see which ones are okay if any https://www.dropbox.com/s/2isl7os9d85h5g...g.rar?dl=0

I've tried with the three builds and no one works...
MSCNT-delay and Both-delay it's basically the same, with the same speed up problem and the same crash in the bar life, and other textures.
MSCALF-delay actually crash everything since the beginning of the game.