[Bug Report]NHL 2K6, (also 2K7, 2K8, 2K9, 2K10) [US]
Hi guys, the NHL 2K6 is one of the best hockey games, with great modding possibilities.

Unfortunately, no matter how much work I put into it, it still gets ruined by this "shaking" bug that occurs pretty much everywhere.
It's most obvious on the arena environments, but as you guys can see it can be pretty bad on the player models too, 
and even the 2D names of players on the ice. 

I made this video for easier demonstration...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYrxMozVPDw

The bug appears using any settings or renderer (hardware or software), with or without custom textures.
I think I tried any possible combination without success.
The replication of the bug is pretty easy, just start the game. I would suggest using the training mode, which is called "Hit the ice" in this game...

Thank you for your time and all your efforts, it's all very appreciated...

Sponsored links

sorry, I forgot to mention I used the latest dev builds, but tested it on old builds as well...
Did some more testing and the NHL 2K6, NHL 2K7, NHL 2K8, NHL 2K9, and NHL 2K10 suffer from the same bug.

The NHL 2K3, NHL 2K4, and NHL 2K5 don't have this issue...
Do you get this bug without modding ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-06-2024, 02:14 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Do you get this bug without modding ?

thanks for the reply!

Yeah, without any modding, textures, or cheats...

edit: one note, these games (2K6-10) are pretty much identical, just menus and rosters are slightly different. So I believe if we can find a way how to fix one game, all these games will be fixed...
sorry, wrong place
(04-10-2024, 02:07 PM)TKBMercy Wrote: sorry, wrong place

What a shame I was hoping someone found a fix Smile
Did some more testing regards this.
The Xbox versions of these games don't suffer with this bug, not sure if this report help anything...