[Bug Report] Narutimett ninja 3 [NTSC]
Hi all i have a little problem with this game,althought its a bit slow beacuse of my crappy pcOhmy
Sorry i almost forgot this Happy

# Pcsx2 version: pcsx2 rev 1176
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS off,and on its the same
# Plugins used: Gsdx rev 952,1059,1076 (hardware and software, dx9),zerogs 0.9.6, spu2ghz 1.9.0
# Description:when i do a special techinque (Ougi) the second player can see wich buttons to press and the first player can`t Sad,and i think its a emulator bug beacuse i tried with every rev of gsdx and even with zerogs but its the same helpBlink

Sponsored links

(05-09-2009, 08:29 PM)diegochiha Wrote: Hi all i have a little problem with this game,althought its a bit slow beacuse of my crappy pcOhmy
Sorry i almost forgot this Happy

# Pcsx2 version: pcsx2 rev 1176
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS off,and on its the same
# Plugins used: Gsdx rev 952,1059,1076 (hardware and software, dx9),zerogs 0.9.6, spu2ghz 1.9.0
# Description:when i do a special techinque (Ougi) the second player can see wich buttons to press and the first player can`t Sad,and i think its a emulator bug beacuse i tried with every rev of gsdx and even with zerogs but its the same helpBlink

If I remember well, this bug has already been posted here, and the solution to fix that was to change VUrec or EErec clamp mode, but i don't remember to which value you should set it (extra + preserv sign i think)

ps: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4863-post...l#pid33361
As said. Closed and moved.