[Bug Report] Naruto Accel 2 [NTSC]
PCSX2 976 Beta & 2 0.9.6
GSDX 0.1.8 & ZeroGS 0.97.1
Linuz ISO 8.0

Description: Game seems to run fine when i use GSDX, but id rather use ZeroGS, and when i do, the screen goes entirely blank, i can hear the sound in the background though (sometimes it flickers really quickly and i can see something for a quick moment).

When i use GSDX my streams are blank @ xfire despite me being able to see everything normally. Can stream other games just fine using ZeroGS though.

Is it possible to stream using GSDX? If not, how do i fix the blank screenage when using ZeroGS?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Not related to Naruto Accel 2 but using Anti-aliasing on some games work perfectly fine, except when i get to cinematics, the screen goes blank, if i turn it off i can see the screen again (FFX for example). This a known problem?

Sponsored links

Unfortunately, Narutimate games and ZeroGS just don't mix.
I had the same problem with FFX the first time i ran it with ZeroGS, I didnt do anything in particular to fix it, rebooted it like twice, next thing i knew the screen showed up. Trying another game, and I'm having the same problem (.Hack GU Vol1).

Anything?
Well, I don't know. I remember trying ZeroGS to work with Narutimate Accel 2 but no luck. Only the screen goes from black to white and you can hear sounds but nothing more.
why aren't you using the newest gsdx plugin, zangakat? Huh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Thought the one i had was the newest o.o just grabbed the latest one though. I dont wanna use GSDX because when i stream using that @ xfire its just blank, cant stream it. Can stream ZeroGS though, except some games dont seem to work on it.

Is there any way to stream using GSDX with xfire?
umm what are you talking about? (streaming? Huh )
Windows 7 64bit

Streaming the gameplay live as i play? o.o
Works with ZeroGS but the games dont work.
Doesnt work with GSDX but the video stream doesnt work, only the audio can be heard >.<
didn't know that you could do that xD

well does it not work with the latest version? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit

zangakat,

Does your xfire in game work with ZeroGS? If so, mind pasting your code? If not, any ideas why it doesn't?

Thanks.