[Bug Report] Neopets Darkest Faerie
occasionally, when Tor or Roberta takes damage meant to knock them back, they enter the fall back animation but don't move, resulting in a control lock up while they fall in place. I can still pause and access most menus in this state, but am unable to do anything else. though it seems to be able to happen with most dark minions, it almost always triggers when a Ixi spearman attacks. the only way to fix this bug in game seems to be reloading from a previous save.

I am running version 1.2.1 of PCSX2. my Computer setups are as follows:

Processor: AMD FX™-4100 Quad-Core Processor 3.60 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

this is all on Windows 8. I am using all default settings, and this is just on Neopets: The Darkest Faerie, playing from an ISO.

hopefully I did this right this time... >..>

Sponsored links

Try setting EE and VU clamping to Full and Extra+Preserve sign, load from a memory card save and try again
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-15-2015, 11:00 AM)Bositman Wrote: Try setting EE and VU clamping to Full and Extra+Preserve sign, load from a memory card save and try again

I did as you suggested, started up a new save and rushed to where I knew I could meet an Ixi raider to give it a shot. sadly, it still triggered the glitch. Sad
Tried using the latest development builds ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-15-2015, 07:07 PM)ssakash Wrote: Tried using the latest development builds ?

I have not, and don't really have the knowhow to do that at hand. x..x
In PCSX2 homepage, look at your right side, you'll see the "Latest Git Revision". Click on one of those then the Download button will appear.
I'm able to reproduce this consistently on today's revision v1.3.1-794-g107a96c, with and without the suggested clamping settings.