[Bug Report] Onimusha Dawn of Dreams Disc 2 (USA) Problem
Hi,i've been trying to actually play Onimusha Dawn of Dreams,im already at Stage 12,i switched the discs,and bam,a white screen with a little bit of yellow in the top-left corner.

#PCSX2 Version:1.2.1,or otherwise,the lastest non Git version.
#Plugins:GSdx 0 0.1.16 (Hardware and Software,DX9 and DX10) SPU2-X r5830.
#Settings used:Settings for Max speed,otherwise. EE/IOP:EE:Recompiler,IOP:Recompiler,Round Mode:Nearest,Clamping:None. VUs:SuperVu Recompiler on both,Round Mode and Clamping:Nearest and None.
#What happens:I switch disks when it asks me to,or switch to disc 2 before booting,load the save,go to the next stage,and that's it.

That's what it looks like,and yes,it runs extremely slow while displaying the damn thing,and the IPU errors are from when i started up the game 2 minutes ago,and i had 3 options:
A) Complain about it on the forums.
B) Try the PAL version,which i don't have,but i can pirate,but i won't.
C) Give up trying to play the damn game.

And i chose A).
So,now,what do i do?

Sponsored links

OK first this forum is not for complaining, but submitting issues with the emulator so we can look into them.
That said, your report is fairly complete, but you should try it with the latest GIT build, in case this has already been fixed.
Also attaching your memory card with your save here will help us test this too.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-29-2015, 02:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: OK first this forum is not for complaining, but submitting issues with the emulator so we can look into them.
That said, your report is fairly complete, but you should try it with the latest GIT build, in case this has already been fixed.
Also attaching your memory card with your save here will help us test this too.
First off,the damn forum doesn't even allow me to attach my memcard,due to it being too big apparently,and second,the lastest GIT is not wanting to boot up due to an error,you wanna know what the error is? Here: (0xc000007b),and i am aware that this is a Visual C++ issue,and i also get another damn error when installing the lastest Visual C++,and it will say something about the MSU not installing properly,or downright saying there's already a newer piece of software on my system,i even went so far to do a factory reset (I backed everything up.) and the error is still there.

Thank you for reading this,and have a good day.
Moved to support forums for the moment. will be moved back to the bug report forums when it's verified as a valid bug.
Please revert the core settings to default. Especially superVU could be the issue.

You probably can attach a memcard if you compress it. Or you upload to to a file hoster.
(12-29-2015, 10:15 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please revert the core settings to default. Especially  superVU could be the issue.

You probably can attach a memcard if you compress it. Or you upload to to a file hoster.
Actually, sorry for bumping the thread, but i got it fixed, all i had to do is wait and spam the Start button...