[Bug Report] Onimusha - Warlords - Cutscene videos skipping
Hello,

Been playing Onimusha Warlords (PAL) via PCSX2 and it's been running nigh on perfect except for the video cutscenes. They all play only for a second and then immediately skip. As this game has some excellent cutscenes, be good to see them.

I checked through my settings and I didn't see anything about skipping videos. All other games I've played recently run the videos fine. So I wonder if it's an old gamefix from long ago being applied.

Back when I posted earlier about Ghost Hunter, I completely wiped my PCSX2 folder and installed fresh, which fixed my issues with that game. So it can't be an old file from ages ago causing an issue this time. Any help would be most welcome.

My specs:

Running PCSX2 - Rev 1.5.0-dev-3026-gbb0c0d3d2

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K
Ram: 16GB
System Type: 64 bit
OS Windows 7 (64 bit)
Old habits die hard - System Shock

Sponsored links

That is strange, i didn´t encountered any of these issues... maybe your iso was "broken"?
(04-25-2019, 08:38 AM)Ghaleon777 Wrote: That is strange, i didn´t encountered any of these issues... maybe your iso was "broken"?

Was yours the PAL or NTSC version?

I'll try making a new iso.
(04-25-2019, 10:13 AM)icemann Wrote: Was yours the PAL or NTSC version?

I'll try making a new iso.

Hey mate, my version was the NTSC one, i encountered a few graphical glitches, but cutscenes never skipped like you mentioned.
There could be differences (in PCSX2) between the 2 version. Wouldn't be the first time.
Same problem here, PAL version of Onimusha Warlords running on PCSX2 ver. 1.6.0.
Please add the bug here https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Onimusha:_Warlords