[Bug Report] PCSX2 Gamepad Crash
In latest revisions (672, 681) emulator crashes on start ("Data Execution Prevention" error ) when gamepad is connected (Genius Maxfire G-12).

I have windows vista 32 and 64 bits.

Sponsored links

It worked with another gamepad (A Ps2 gamepad with an usb adapter) . Now I can use the emulator but I liked the other gamepad. Nobody knows why this happened?
That's not actually a bug of PCSX2,it is Vista killing it as a program that might be dangerous,thus Data execution prevention kicks in and kills it.
Maybe this will help: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3419.html
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The emulator crashes on start; before I can run any game or change any configuration. It starts if I erase the .ini, but crashes again the next time I run it. Also crashes if I turn off dep or if connect the gamepad after the execution and run a game. Another thing I notice: When the emulator doesn't crash (after several tries), it becomes very slow, not emulation slow, but slow accesing menus, plugins, etc. This only happens when my first gamepad is connected.

I'm sorry about my english.
what pad plugin are you using?
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I just found out what was wrong. I downloaded the lastest version of lilypad and the emulator doesn't crash anymore. The weird thing is that I wasn't using that plugin.

Thanks for trying to help me.