[Bug Report] Radiata Stories [NTSC-U]
I am playing Radiata Stories undub and I have tri Ace game fix on. My grafic card is NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT.

# PCSX2 version: Official Beta 0.9.8 r4800
# CPU options: Default
# Plugins used: GSdx 4600 (MSV 15.00, SEE2) 0.1.16 (Hardware and Software GSdx 9)
# Description: At the MPEG Warrior Guild when I have passed the test to join and told at the counter that the captain failed.When the guy at the counter Thanos stand up to show me my room TLB Miss shows up.
What can I do to continue??? Unsure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

not sure pcsx2 is made to support the undub patch.
did you try with the game without patching it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I did but nothing.
Maybe it has to do something with the grafic card. I have GSdx 9, maybe it has to be GSdx 10 (new card)???
This may be a wrong cheat code causing the issue. It's just a supposition but yet one common cause for this kind of issue. The first step is disabling the cheats on the GUI. Return if the problem persists, it not you should expose the used cheats on the proper thread and possibly getting a working code.

In time: At this point do not use that sstate. Better saying, it will bring the TLB issue with it, but going to the nearest save point, doing a normal save, quitting the emulator and reloading from the memcard will care of the problem.

Once the memory is clean you can create a new sstate to use... but now you know it is not meant to substitute the memcard, just to provide a quick safeguard in between normal saves.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I don't think so...
It looks like a scratch on your DVD. Did you try to dump an Iso from it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That would be exactly the suggestion if that thing about the cheat code (present or past and saved on sstate) was not the real cause Smile still I strongly believe is a wrong cheat code the cause.
What do I have to do if its a wrong cheat code?
And where is this "disabling" the cheats on the GUI
hmm, better focusing on ripping the disc again.