[Bug Report] Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal
The Game Hangs or Freezes if EE is set to -1 and VU is set to 1 on hovership levels.. however if EE and VU is equal to 0 its not hanging or freezing but very slow performance..

test on build: 1.5.0 dev

PC Specs:
Intel Core i3 4010u 1.7 ghz
4GB Ram
2GB Nvidia 720M

Sponsored links

not even close to a bug report.
moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yes it's expected, Ratchet and Clank games don't like vu cycle stealing and EE underclock, this will cause massive ingame slowdown and freeze at some places. Just don't use these speedhacks in these games. But they run very well without do anything special, you just need a CPU with a stp at 1800 or up.
Eh, you can actually use these effectively if your CPU is underpowered like mine. But you do have to be mindful of it as you play through.

I personally run the EE at 300% and VU cycle stealing at 1 and that gets me through most hard spots with minimal slowdowns. But in fact, the mission based levels (namely the hovership) and every once in a while loading into Aquatos with non default EE and VU settings will hang the game. After the level loads though, you can put these back to where you had them and it will run like a charm.