[Bug Report] SMT Devil summoner vs Souless Army
(10-11-2015, 07:18 PM)riku44 Wrote: Okay so i have been through this area 10 to 12 times still nothing. I'm using the build that fixes Gregory Horror Show by the way. I will test some more this afternoon.

Thank you for testing. Rep+1. A tester or a developer should test it in case the user who reports the issue refuses to test it for whatever reason. It shows that you care.

Sponsored links

(10-11-2015, 09:13 PM)xemnas99 Wrote: Thank you for testing. Rep+1. A tester or a developer should test it in case the user who reports the issue refuses to test it for whatever reason. It shows that you care.

Thanks i would really like to test the build the user was using myself just to confirm.
pcsx2-v1.3.1-1198 is the build I am using (not too lazy/refusing to test, just very busy wed-sun)
(10-12-2015, 02:34 AM)Saiki Wrote: pcsx2-v1.3.1-1198  is the build I am using (not too lazy/refusing to test, just very busy wed-sun)

Thanks I'll check it out also just to be clear this is the area your talking about right?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that's the one. it freezes when approaching those doors, but it seems to only be sometimes (more often than not), and only in the beginning, since passing the first few times you need to be near it it works fine now (passed with older revision)
(10-12-2015, 04:50 AM)Saiki Wrote: that's the one. it freezes when approaching those doors, but it seems to only be sometimes (more often than not), and only in the beginning, since passing the first few times you need to be near it it works fine now (passed with older revision)

I've tested the build you gave me and i am still not getting anything done it over 7 times now. I'll do some more testing tomorrow.
Do you use the same region/crc?