[Bug Report] Shadow Hearts 2 Covenant (UNDUB)
* PCSX2 0.9.9 (5222)
* SVN 5221
* GSdx (hardware)
* Game Full Speed
* Full-screen mode, display turns off.
[Image: 6s0yl.jpg]
* Other screen mode, the image is divided into two.
[Image: 6s11k.jpg]

NOTE: Shadow Hearts (first game) that is missing to have a single point. Hardware mode except for the battle scenes are losing speed. If you reach full speed in this game is completed. I thought you want to know. Because this game is so popular, and a game in God Of War game. If you consider'm very pleased.

Thank you.

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report since it implies the use of an UNdub patch.
without the undub patch it works fine.

moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
It isn't a patch. You have to download the game undubbed, meaning piracy.
(05-26-2012, 01:49 AM)Godwin Wrote: It isn't a patch. You have to download the game undubbed, meaning piracy.

"it isn't a patch" ????
you mean ATLUS sold UNDUB versions of the game ?
And I actually wonder how you can say he downloaded the game, which fact are you relying to ?
Known issue with hardware mode of GSdx, working fine in software mode.
JIN007 do NOT report GSdx hardware bugs in this forum, we only get PCSX2 core bug reports here. Also don't report bugs that have been previously reported 100 times and are well known. Moved
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 03:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: "it isn't a patch" ????
you mean ATLUS sold UNDUB versions of the game ?
And I actually wonder how you can say he downloaded the game, which fact are you relying to ?

Man...Undubs are where the English voices are replaced with the Japanese voices (ie audio data). This is not simple patch work on PS2 games. The data containing the audio files tend to be most of the game and thus put on the web as basically a "patched image". The only language changing patches available for PS2 are text changing/translations such as Front Mission 5 and Namco X Capcom. Do I need to guide you to the person who has done about 90% of them on the PS2 and waste his time to explain such things? So 99.99% of the time: PS2 Undubs = piracy. Then if that logic isn't enough for you. It is considered piracy since it is from the Japanese version and the chance of them owning it is about as slim as the undub being a patch. Course, if you want to know how I'm so sure, ask Ref or Bositman. Well, bositman would rather roll my dead body into a ditch than admit it, but he knows why. Tongue
(05-26-2012, 11:10 AM)Godwin Wrote: Do I need to guide you to the person who has done about 90% of them on the PS2 and waste his time to explain such things?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/User-Asmodean

Done.
(05-26-2012, 11:10 AM)Godwin Wrote: Man...Undubs are where the English voices are replaced with the Japanese voices (ie audio data). This is not simple patch work on PS2 games. The data containing the audio files tend to be most of the game and thus put on the web as basically a "patched image". The only language changing patches available for PS2 are text changing/translations such as Front Mission 5 and Namco X Capcom. Do I need to guide you to the person who has done about 90% of them on the PS2 and waste his time to explain such things? So 99.99% of the time: PS2 Undubs = piracy. Then if that logic isn't enough for you. It is considered piracy since it is from the Japanese version and the chance of them owning it is about as slim as the undub being a patch. Course, if you want to know how I'm so sure, ask Ref or Bositman. Well, bositman would rather roll my dead body into a ditch than admit it, but he knows why. Tongue

I'm pretty sure Bositman would have closed this thread in his previous post if it had been considered like piracy.
I know how to undub games, i know it's not illegal to do it yourself.
That said, i agree that most of the time, those "undub" versions come from piracy. But since anybody can undub his own game, I suggest you don't say it's piracy until it's clearly proved.
This is why we don't want witch hunts.