[Bug Report] Shadow Hearts
In some scenes, the characters are invisible. However, such a display saynede caught. It seem to have a cover on? Is there a setting in emulator on this subject can there?

Gsdx9 Software Use
[Image: 6j896.jpg]

Sponsored links

did you enable any speedhacks ?
tried dx10 software mode ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Setting EE clamping to full fixes this.
(05-24-2012, 08:00 AM)Eloris Wrote: Setting EE clamping to full fixes this.

didnt work for me :C

borrowed the game because everybody was praising it like it was god and the first time i noticed was at the point the girl in the beginning was escaping and he wanted to do some naughty stuff to her xD

the characters were gone and tried pretty much everything to solve this. maybe there is a combination of settings that would fix this but otherwise i guess im stuck at invisible characters Tongue
Just tested this, it still works the same. You have to set it to full before the screen changes to that scene for it to take effect though, disappeared characters don't reappear unless the scene changes. So just keep it set to full, that will work for any of the other occurences of this.
(10-01-2012, 07:48 PM)Eloris Wrote: Just tested this, it still works the same. You have to set it to full before the screen changes to that scene for it to take effect though, disappeared characters don't reappear unless the scene changes. So just keep it set to full, that will work for any of the other occurences of this.

hmm then that should be it, most of the time it fixes right away Tongue
didnt try it again with the settings changed.

il try it later, if i still have the problem il post it here.