[Bug Report] Silent Hill Origins [NTSC] PCSX2 0.9.7
hmm now its stuck on the loading screen.

Sponsored links

Im using the new PCSX2 (0.98) and the SDL GSdx Renderer. It *worked* for me, it should work for you too.

Also, dont the devs have any idea of how to fix that? I dunno, maybe a hack that intercepts the 'buggy things the hardware cant process" and make the software process these instead, or something else?

(yea, i have a lot of creativity.)
Yes, lemons can be batteries. Ninja
Nope not possible. You think the devs wouldn't have done that already if it was possible? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It is possible i believe, but the amount of work involved in doing so, you may as well have just done it all in software ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Quote:It is possible i believe, but the amount of work involved in doing so, you may as well have just done it all in software ;p

You think it would be even slower than doing all in software itself?
Yes, lemons can be batteries. Ninja
It's not really about being faster or slower, is that the amount of work it would take from the devs to make something like that work fine is not really worth it... and it's not like software mode in this game is so slow that it's unplayable... it's just slow and not everywhere Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
And yes, doing it in software AND hardware, then mixing the 2, is obviously way slower than just doing either of those Wink