[Bug Report] Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves [NTSC-U]
Well, that's most perturbing :/
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(05-27-2022, 11:02 PM)Sevlithe Wrote: And no matter what I tried I couldn't get the pillar to explode again with those settings like it was in my previous test using savestates, which I find confusing.

Don't use savestates. Change the settings, then use a memory card save to load the level where pilllars need to be blown apart and report back.
I didn't use any savestates in my recent attempts, only in my original test. I've reloaded the emulator from scratch with 4-5 different variations of VUs, and no matter what I couldn't get the pillar to break.
It's been awhile, but I can confirm that I got the post to explode with default VUs and everything else on default as well. I think the issue might be a player (sort of) one, and nothing to do with the emulator.

In game you have to make sure you get the voice trigger from the other character with you, to "try bombing the post" first, before it works. But that only happens if you make sure to follow all the prior waypoints EXACTLY, without taking any shortcuts to the objective, despite them still disappearing if you did take quicker routes.