[Bug Report] Some of the NIS games are not working
The problem started somewhere between pcsx2 r1293 - r1298(on r1293 all of those that I try are working but not even on the newest beta)

Those are not working,it shows only black screen after loading some of the files of the disk:
Ar Tonelico 1,2
Atelier Iris 3
Mana Khemia
And those are that are working:
Atelier Iris 1 and 2.

No hacks enabled,everything on default(GSdx,ZeroSPU2,Gigaherz's CDVD/Linuzappz ISO).

Sponsored links

Hm, seems that you are right. I think you should made an exact regression test and report a regression.
this is alright known, a fix will be implemented soon
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-13-2009, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: this is alright known, a fix will be implemented soon

Ok,the problem is starting from r1295
Known issue,we also knew the revision it broke Wink Please check the google code issues first before making new threads here
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-13-2009, 10:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Known issue,we also knew the revision it broke Wink Please check the google code issues first before making new threads here

I remembered that it was said somewhere that NIS games are broken and that why I tried with old rev.That info about those games is not on r1295 but on this rev those games are not working for the first time.
Should be fixed by now. Closed and moved
[Image: newsig.jpg]