[Bug Report] Super Robot Taisen Impact[SLPS-25104]
A new bug on pcsx2 v1.4 or 1.5-devs.
The game stops occasionally before the begins of the battle scenes or in the conversation scenes.
However, pcsx2 v1.2.1(r5875, official version) or v1.2.2(release) didn't get the issue.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ejecting the memory card works, I didn't test old memory cards but my guess would be an issue with folder memory cards.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. The game randomly freezes (but the sound continues) and whatever smoothing the emulator does stops so it looks "chunky" or pixellated. Seems to be random. Sometimes it will freeze during the intermissions on a black screen between transitions, sometimes it freezes on the game map or when a voice clip or battle animation is loaded.

Got 75% of the way through the game just by reloading a recent save state. The freezing is random and doesn't seem to trigger the same way more than once. However, there's a freeze after a certain stage (15a-3) that happens every time even if I go back to a save and reload. I tried ejecting the memory cards and it didn't work. The freeze happens every time I try anything.